Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

by Sera Sidhom

I loved this book. The first hundred pages get boring because it sets up the scene for the big plot twist that comes in the middle of the book. However if you endure these pages and pay attention to them you will be able to make connections throughout the rest of the book.

I liked how this book had multiple plot twists and was written in the opposing points of views of both protagonists. I liked how different this book was from other books I usually read as it combines mystery, drama and murder. In addition, this story seemed real (although horrific) and not as far-fetched as The Hunger Games or The Maze Runner.

I recommend this book to anyone who is willing to dive into a good mystery and drama. Get ready for the plot twists--this book keeps you guessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment